In this episode I’m joined by Hip Hop artist, entrepreneur and director Mic Assassin. Mic’s unique style puts him in a different category to most artists in music today, and it’s earned him industry wide recognition from both the media and his corporate clients.
Growing up in South East London, Mic started his first record label at 18, pressing up CD’s and selling them hand-to-hand with great success. In this mind blowing interview he shares his story, and talks about the ups, downs, trails and tribulation of pursuing a career in music.
On this episode you’ll learn;
– Why you need persistence to succeed
– What it takes to start your own record label
– What to consider before choosing a career in music
– Why you need to have an entrepreneurial mindset to be the best
– Why doing what your passionate about means a better life
– Some of the resistance, and blocks you’ll face along the way.