“Build Your Own Platform – Sean Taylor”
Getting attention is the name of the game!
If you want to become a successful hip hop artist, you’ll need to learn how to stand out from the crowd.
Today’s guest will help you do just that…
Sean Taylor (AKA Brandman Sean) is a rising star in the world of online music marketing and branding. His popular YouTube channel helps thousands around the world, and is packed with tips you can use to connect with fans online. Sean joins me on this episode to share his thoughts on the latest music marketing trends, and how you can use them to build your career.
I had one of those “ah ah” moments in this episode , where I learnt something new I can apply to my business. I’m sure you will have one too.
Questions I asked;
- How did you get started in the music business
- What do you see as the emerging music marketing trends.
- How can artists use these trends to their advantage
- What’s the best platforms to post on if you’re just starting out
- How do artists build their own platforms
In This Episode You Will Learn;
- The key marketing trends you can use to grow your audience.
- Why you need to build your own platform.
- How the music business is changing
- How the future of music marketing will look
- How to find your fans and build a powerful brand.
Did you enjoy the podcast? Let me know in the comments.